13-18 january a permacutlure design seminar took place in Minsk, Belarus which included Bogdan Popov’s lectures on sustainable water supply and sanitation in permaculture.
- General info on water
- Global water cycle. Local water patterns
- Climate change challenges
- The effects of vegetation on local water patterns
- Water supply sources (ground water, surface water, atmospheric water)
- Water collectors (wells, roofs, swales)
- Water quality. Water purifications
- Reservoirs and ponds
- Household water supply
- Waste water utilization
- Waste water treatment
- Compost and water toilets.